my speaker are not getting loud enough

whenever i try to turn up the volume on my car the speakers get kinda loud but if i turn it any louder the treble and the bass start cut and it sounds like the singers have something in there throat. i have a brand new older model sony xplod that came out last yr. and eclipse 61/2 in. speakers and i drive a 91' honda civic. i just got the speakers installed a day ago. i don't want to buy an amplifier, what is was thinking was to put bigger wires on the speakers its just stock wiring now....will that help out my problem? please help

amp power is the problem. You little HU amp doesn't have the power to sound like you want it to. Plus them tiny cones can make loud bass and asking them to do it will make them distort.

We have a small sound restoration unit that we sell for 27.00 and it is garanteed to fix your problem of low head room distortion (distortion caused by low head room) we can ship this to you for a total of 33.00 US thru UPS INSURED GROUND MAIL and we do accept PAYPAL weve used these units (cheater boxes) in competition to raise the headroom of interior speakers for added detail , they really work great normal installation cost for this is 15.00 and up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.