My Set Up

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hate to break it to u but you may want to start spending more money. Your speakers aren't to bad I've heard pioneer speakers and they are pretty loud. I still have my stock speakers but they are about to be replaced by 4 Memphis 6.5'' and a Memphis 50 X 2 amp which will make them pretty loud. Also using bass blockers as well.

i realy like pioneer. they provide great overall sound. granted there are def. better makes out there, but when amp'ed pioneers have great sq. and a large freq. range. Also having 8 speakers inside the cabin of my car its like a fricken concert hall. i dont think i need any bass blockers considering all my speakers are 3-ways. (def. enough highs!) right now i get perfect midbass/highs from my interiors and a nice low end from the sub. ill soon be upgrading my sub (pioneer permer impp) and getting another amp for the rest of my interiors. in about a week ill have pic's at http://www.cardomain.com . thanks for the feed back. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

ps. what kind of car/stero mod do u have?

I have the pretty much Clarion pro audio deck but doesn't say pro audio on it. Motorized flip down face that goes back up when you put a cd in. Has 50 x 4 amp chip in it. It controls my subs now till I get my new amp and door speakers. Now I'm really considering getting a JL 300/4 amp and JL components for the the front and some JL's for the rear as well. So remember just save as much money as you can to invest in a system never try and cut corners.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Let me get this straight JL Playa....you're telling savage he needs to spend more money when you don't even have an amp?? Savage is on the right path. Your system needs more help than his does.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

thank ya sir! im still working out a deal with a bud, hes gonna hook me up with a 4-chan pioneer amp for the 5.25's, and 6.5's. and a 12" impp premier dvc. till then im just working more on the install. (hiding every thing but the components and mounting every thing all pretty like yet functional for every day use)

You can't pay enough attention to under the hood. If you ever compete that is big part of safety and install points..remember that.. Also, if you're going to run 2 big amps or 3 amps I would definitely make sure you use 1/O gauge power wire and also put in a 1 farad capacitor.....which can come a little later. Pioneer rocks, don't let anyone tell ya they don't.

Larry:cool:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.