My search for an amp is over

So now everyone is hating on Hifonics. Oh no I have to go throw my bx1500d in the trash before I get flamed.

It's a good amp. Puts out the rated power @ 14.4, which my car is at. Of course on music at low to medium volumes you never see that amount of power in any amp.

Stop trashing these amps just recommened another amp and leave it at that.

Hifonics is one ohm stable which rules out more than half of the amps out there. If they were not one ohm stable I would not have gotten the BX1000d. It was a real cheap way to get about 800-1000 watts set on my doorstep for under $300.

So now everyone is hating on Hifonics. Oh no I have to go throw my bx1500d in the trash before I get flamed.
It's a good amp. Puts out the rated power @ 14.4, which my car is at. Of course on music at low to medium volumes you never see that amount of power in any amp.

Stop trashing these amps just recommened another amp and leave it at that.

before you throw it in the trash set fire to it so no one else will be able to us it.

I have a feeling that your search isnt over.

I myself have a 1500BX coming in to push two Alpine 12" Type R's. Just wish it comes in tomorrow. I ordered it on Friday with a top rated seller. So it better be hear at least before thanksgiving.

Anyways, not to mess up your thread or anything but if I were you I would get a Hifonics 1500BX only if your on a low budget.

I usually try to save so I dont run into that problem
yep, overall, if i were you instead of settling now, just save for someting that you really want, granted it hard to go without bass i know its been about 3-4 months now without it for me, but i know that once my us amps gets in itll all be worth it. and think of it this way, spend now then to upgrade you have to spend later which equals quite a bit of money, or save now get whats good and keep that for as long as you want cause you will be happy.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif
but some nicer stuff that i personally like that i think is worth the money is the us amps line, but im partial cause i own a couple, soo yeah, just search on ebay and youll see some there for a pretty good price. BUT please dont go with hifonics, yes i know there good for the money, but **** there is just to many of them out there

everybody and there brother and some of there friends own a hifonics amp so at least go with something that everybody at every street corner doesn't have
Not really, maybe a lot of these stupid online forums where this stuff gets hyped up, but of the entire car audio population, very few people own hifonics....

Do Not Buy Car Audio Speakers Or Amps On Ebay!! Ever!
ehhh let me guess you got ripped off right, well theres always gunna besomething wrong with everything. but it does have great deals on there, you just gotta read everything and look at the feedback for selling not buying;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.