My Pretty New Install

Originally posted by bfillmer There is another way to get it installed? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
If there wasn't, I'd be out of a job
smily012.gif

How are those sony components working? do you like the quality? Can you give me a little more description on your system?

THX in advance...

The components sound incredible, I wired them with 16 gauge wire all around. The tweeters are picking up some kind of unidentified noise, I think it is because my crossovers are located on the floor of the car. If you are intrested I can post pics of them in the same gallery as the one the subs are in.

The components are currently being driven only by the internal amp (52x4 peak) of the CD player.

Will post pics later, check it around lunch time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.