My newest SQ Amp.....

wait..you still dont have a job?? are you still scamming the taxpayers? ie ME...you said so yourself a long time ago...about your little employment situation....I figured you had got a job by now...

wait..you still dont have a job?? are you still scamming the taxpayers? ie ME...you said so yourself a long time ago...about your little employment situation....I figured you had got a job by now...
better someone you know than someone you don't //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Im not talk in bout the lulz, I like seeing his equipment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
the_lulz.jpg

lmfao..you want a SQ install with a set of rearfill and a hybrid tube amp?

you would have been better off getting a zapco ref1000.4 and some nice 3 ways like CDT or DLS highend sets..
I already have a set of the best 3way componets you can buy...old school MB Quart RSB 335's and they are bi ampable for 4 chs of this amp...so 150rms per side with only 75 watts of rear fill it will only be a presence..Ive competed in SQ long enough to know how to set up a proper SQ installation...

lmfao..you want a SQ install with a set of rearfill and a hybrid tube amp?

you would have been better off getting a zapco ref1000.4 and some nice 3 ways like CDT or DLS highend sets..
If you know what your doing rear fill can help with moving the stage and imaging around.

ANY amp that delivers what some call a "warm" sound has added it's own signature to the sound, which is not what an amp is to do. Tube amps are obsolete as far as SQ goes. We can do in the digital domain anything a tube amp can do and better. Not just tube amps for that matter too, ANY amp that adds its own sound has colored the sound and should not be considered an SQ amp.
To the one that said that the THD is higher in tube amps, read the page to the tube amp, it states 10x less distortion then the avg tube amp, this no doubt has to be because it is not a "true" tube amp, but merely a hybrid.

Tube amps, IN MY OPINION, are something that is nostalgic by what we are forced to believe.

I must say though, congrats on your purchase and I hope it fits your needs.
In car audio, I agree. but for a guitar amplifier, I prefer pure tube type.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.