My newest SQ Amp.....

I haven't decided...but I'm leaning towards my German made DD componets
It's because you're a Digital Designs dick rider of the highest order. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

La CRX is officially the worst troll in ca.com history.
No new material. None. Ever... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Don't you get bored with the same old same old, CRX?

Trolling should be (A.) funny, or (B.) borderline harassment. CRX fails to deliver lulz altogether, and I haven't seen him harass anyone.
Im not talk in bout the lulz, I like seeing his equipment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Im not talk in bout the lulz, I like seeing his equipment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I like seeing his old school amps & stuff, but his trolling is weak. Fucker never shows any ZED or ZEFF built stuff either. Surely he has some in that collection of his...

It's because you're a Digital Designs dick rider of the highest order. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I was thinking about running it on my old school German made MB Quart 3 way componet set...maybe two chs on the 8's and the other two chs on the 4's and tweets...using the Quart 3 way crossover...I've never opened the box to see if it was bi-ampable or not...the box has been gathering dust for years...

ANY amp that delivers what some call a "warm" sound has added it's own signature to the sound, which is not what an amp is to do. Tube amps are obsolete as far as SQ goes. We can do in the digital domain anything a tube amp can do and better. Not just tube amps for that matter too, ANY amp that adds its own sound has colored the sound and should not be considered an SQ amp.

To the one that said that the THD is higher in tube amps, read the page to the tube amp, it states 10x less distortion then the avg tube amp, this no doubt has to be because it is not a "true" tube amp, but merely a hybrid.

Tube amps, IN MY OPINION, are something that is nostalgic by what we are forced to believe.

I must say though, congrats on your purchase and I hope it fits your needs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.