my new PSI rebuilt woofer!!!

definitely should have painted the basket personally i would have done it all blue i guess thats me nice sub though
ya im actually trying to come up with a idea for my next sub i will be getting done....

stupider then your million $ warden that looked like a CA glue monster took a sh1t all over the cone and cap then you couldnt sell it for getting flamed? stupider then that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
lulz

Michaellanne on the right....Infamous on the left........
5xt4ufr.jpg

stfu wit yo top flight security ass haulin ass to work

original.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

COMPLETED PSI Platform 5 15
Wasn't sure where to post to sell my psi platform 5 15's pair brand new was put into box and used once then I realized I need a lot more power...
The Biden administration on Tuesday backed down on a controversial proposal to direct the IRS to collect additional data on every bank account...
What your thoughts/personal experiences with PSI (pink star industries) . Me i love the brand It's what got me into car audio . i'm running a...
that is an Ideal crossover and designed for use in an home type loudspeaker. A simple Linkwitz-riley 2-way is easy enough/ The tweeter wire lead...
Those subs are 400w RMS each, and that dual enclosure is 800w RMS with a 2ohm load. That's a 4ch amp that does 55w x 4 @ 4ohm, & 75w x 4 @ 2ohm...

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date