Price on the AQ 3500D wtf!??

TC2k15x2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Debary FL
Wasn't the AQ3500D $549 like a couple weeks ago and now its gone up to $749? This really screws my new build up because I dont want to fork over the extra cash for the amp. I had ordered the amp for $549 a few weeks back and paypal ****ed the order up... Now when I actually had the time to get everything straight with PP I go to order the amp and its $200 more. Whats up with this?

the new 3500 is out and is 750. does 4300 @ 1ohm instead of 3500 @ 1ohm like the old one. the new one is suppose to be more comparable to the sundown 3500. also, the old one was on sale until Jan 1st so thats why it was 550 instead of i think 650(?). last i checked, he said he was out of the old amps. if you are set on the old ones, you can get used ones

i think the presale is over, still 749 is good deal for that much power. sundown 3ks go for that used
you are retarded. ive seen alot of used sundown3500's go for 50-100 less than that.

even with that said, they are badass amps

you are retarded. ive seen alot of used sundown3500's go for 50-100 less than that.
even with that said, they are badass amps
cant say im retarded there is a old style sundown 3k in the classifieds for 600 but you're saying the 3500s sell for the same price as the old style 3ks?

i think the presale is over, still 749 is good deal for that much power. sundown 3ks go for that used
cant say im retarded there is a old style sundown 3k in the classifieds for 600 but you're saying the 3500s sell for the same price as the old style 3ks?
ok either im missing something or you really are retarded. first you say that sundown 3k's go for 749 used then you say you saw one for 600 so you just proved the point i was making bra

ok either im missing something or you really are retarded. first you say that sundown 3k's go for 749 used then you say you saw one for 600 so you just proved the point i was making bra
cool story bra thought i put something else bra i still love you bra, sorry you're so butt hurt over something so minuscule bra

the new 3500 from AQ looks pretty F'in solid though but not as solid as my 2 saz1500ds strapped at 1ohm lol
I'm gonna take a guess and say that 2 1500 wont give you the same power as the new 3500

AQ boner
Show me clamp tests
Haven't seen clamp test but djs amps have always been proven to do rated power so I don't see why this one would be any different.

Haven't seen clamp test but djs amps have always been proven to do rated power so I don't see why this one would be any different.
RATED power @ 14V.... YES

12V is another story

You posted that this amp does 4300 @ 1ohm though, when its rated @ 3500.... but without ever seeing a clamp test?

Just felt like putting that number out there??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.