My install begins.. Nuttin too exciting

OK, here is the official install //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Got it all in today, and have to say for not tuning anything yet, it is a nice setup!! Pretty much exactly what I wanted //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I do have a LITTLE ignition noise that I need to track down though..

Radio.jpg

PassengerDoor2.jpg

PassengerDoor.jpg

DriversDoor.jpg

Dash2.jpg

Box1-1.jpg

AmpFace.jpg

Still need to mount the crossovers for the seperates. I think those are going to go at the kick panels.

man, I find myself wanting to zip out to the garage every few minutes to get a listen LOL.. This is the first install I have ever used any kind of deadener as well, and I must say the doors sound great with it!!

All said, I did finish the project a bit faster than I thought I would. I was actually HOPING it would be done in time for a show in 2 weeks, but apparently I have plenty of time LOL. All is left is mount the crossovers and get it all dialed in, then enjoy it!! Working with 'glass is easier than I thought it would be, and I am looking forward to finding another practical use for it!

so how did you hook up the EQ? I see it only has one pair of RCA inputs, and the unit has three

your system looks great, good job on those doors, and the box

very nice...i cant wait to get started on my s-10 project again...i sortof did something like that with my door panels.

this was my first time firberglassing...i think i might redo the section near the crossover...

0225081901.jpg

i really like your truck and your work...very nice

I think I remember seeing your car at show once over the summer, did you ever take it to Sharkie's bar and grill in Grosse Ile,MI for a small car show in like July/August ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ken448

10+ year member
Get off my lawn.
Ken448
Southeast MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date