My HDS312 enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list

CheЯRyMan

cherrymancustoms.com
I finished this box today its made for 2 soundqubed 312's. It features a true 3.5 port in the corner and a finished windowed port brace. Externally 39x17deepx16 high 5.2 ft^ and 3.8 after all displacements. It was designed with BassBox6 software and another 2nd program to verify response curves and will be installed tomorrow in my shop. All the build photos are in my website gallery .

I finished this box today its made for 2 soundqubed 312's. It features a true 3.5 port in the corner and a finished windowed port brace. Externally 39x17deepx16 high 5.2 ft^ and 3.8 after all displacements. It was designed with BassBox6 software and another 2nd program to verify response curves and will be installed tomorrow in my shop. All the build photos are in my website gallery .
I like the window bracing between subs..clean work as always

Thanks guys I got the box installed today while he was here he had me seal it off from the trunk build him a wood floor around it for his amps and battery tray and this keeps the box from sliding and 2 new door pod spacers for his 8's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.