My hands will be full

R/T Pimp
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ok 1995 GMC Jimmy, I am working the box design and vehicle reinforcement right now. I will do a lot of pics and videos.

Anyway I placed an order with John Henry or Treo for 2 15" custom built CXT woofers last Wed, and they started production on last Friday. They are the biggest of the biggest yet from the CXT line, meaning they have "added a coule of things". I will have to leave it at that. Anyway I am going to power them off 2 CXT 4.1Is on an 18.2 volt system, with the amps strapped at 1 ohm. So I should be looking at 14,000 rms on the street for daily use. If I could afford it I would run a pair of 6.1s on 18.2 volts. This should be insane, I am sketching box designs and reinforcement ideas. This should be one of the most insane 2 sub setups yet. Anyway I am excited and thought I would begin sharing my build. I believe I am most excited to actually own an insane hand built American sub. These babies are completely machined and assembled on location at Treo.

I will start posting pics as soon as I can and as I remember.

Should be good Eric, I got a 1995 Blazer, doing 4 RE MTs walled, with 4 AP3000ds, and since Mike is hooked up good with RE and Powermaster well its going to be fun, should be close!

Should be good Eric, I got a 1995 Blazer, doing 4 RE MTs walled, with 4 AP3000ds, and since Mike is hooked up good with RE and Powermaster well its going to be fun, should be close!
did you just post :/ .... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif .. should be close..?? lol most people don't deal with people known as scammers on here. Well, besides the fact that you have yet to post in the thread where you're being called one to resolve it. I'm amazed you haven't been banned yet.

did you just post :/ .... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif .. should be close..?? lol most people don't deal with people known as scammers on here. Well, besides the fact that you have yet to post in the thread where you're being called one to resolve it. I'm amazed you haven't been banned yet.

????

WTf Has Caylor got himself into? **** man you just can't catch a break. Whatever it is that you are doing, you need to slow down.

?? it's called search.
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=330378

caylor has scammed and never resolved it or offered to, he's an idiot plain and simple. Now can we kindly stop ruining eric's thread?
A search has/will not show me anything. Relax nikka! You are the **** who originally slammed the thread in the first place. You didn't have to say a word to Caylor at all. So take your advice and post your worthless opinion in your thread you posted. Don't use me to save face for already ruining Rt's thread.

A search has/will not show me anything. Relax nikka! You are the **** who originally slammed the thread in the first place. You didn't have to say a word to Caylor at all. So take your advice and post your worthless opinion in your thread you posted. Don't use me to save face for already ruining Rt's thread.
get your lip.. off caylor's scamming dick. I didn't post a thread for him scamming idiot. Others did. HE never resolved it. Please show me my thread I posted and i'll be glad to call caylor a scammer there too. I didn't say a word to caylor, he's the one whining via pm to me. Which is also blocked now btw and forwarded to the people he was talking about. Go you.. woop.

get your lip.. off caylor's scamming dick. I didn't post a thread for him scamming idiot. Others did. HE never resolved it. Please show me my thread I posted and i'll be glad to call caylor a scammer there too. I didn't say a word to caylor, he's the one whining via pm to me. Which is also blocked now btw and forwarded to the people he was talking about. Go you.. woop.
You told me to not ruin R/T's thread, after you already did, by posting this rubbish.

I implied that you already slammed R/T's/Eric's thread by posting that rubbish. I also said that you didn't have to even say anything to Caylor when he posted in this thread. What was the point of saying anything to him if you are so concerned about the well being of Eric M. R/T thread?

I asked wtf has Caylor gotten himself into now. The reason I asked was because the last and only time I dealt with him he took forever and a day to send me an amp I paid for. If you give a crap here is the link- http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311920

Bottom line is it was really shitty service and Eric's paypal got caught between it all. I have not heard from him since. I would have assumed that he would have gotten his **** together since then. So when I saw your post about scamming thats why I asked wtf happened.

When I said "thread you posted." I was talking about the link you posted (The thread about Caylor's transactions/scamming.) http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=330378

I don't think Caylor is an idiot at all, and if anyone is ****** his ****, its you. He has just made some messed up choices and needs to fix his stuff immediately. So Caylor I know you are reading this, Man up and stop being a coward! This problem is not going to just dissolve. Make a plan to fix the problem now and clear your name up. You wouldn't want to be on the other end of the stick, would you? Why completely disregard someone's well being for a quick come up?

The Low, you have officially ruined Eric's thread. I'll let you go back to being the referee/pivot man, on your knees in the middle of that circle jerk.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.