My first multi sub build. 2 18s!!!!

you cut that out yourself? 6.5's facing forward?
yah the dc is what i assume your talking bout. my dad drew it out with a pencil and a ruler. lol. i witnessed it myself and i was amazed. hes the one that is putting this build together i just do the easy work like holding boards together and painting...

the 6.5s are going to be facing the driver and passenger seats. port is facing towards the latch. ill be building the platform next so ill post pics of that when im finished

100_1042.jpg

100_1041.jpg

amp and bat platform. it was a pain in the ace

100_1038.jpg

100_1037.jpg

100_1036.jpg

b4 i put the dc on

100_1027.jpg

thats below the windowline?

lol

looks good though...i see youre taking your backseats out. I wanted to try and keep him, but meh...ill probably get rid of em too

gracias senior. i cant wait till its completely done and painted

thats below the windowline?
lol

looks good though...i see youre taking your backseats out. I wanted to try and keep him, but meh...ill probably get rid of em too
i thought you meant can you see with your rear view mirror. bc it doesnt mess any vision at all. yah i dont have anyone in my car ever anyway so i just thought id put amps there instead.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.