My first 134.7 on one 10

Firemedic
10+ year member

Alabama
My first comp this last weekend on 1 ss 10 and a rub1000.1 , I ran a 134.7 both runs in AS1 meca, my question is how big of a difference is there or how difficult is it to get above 140? I am new to this so please any help would be great

I'm not familiar with meca, is that burp or music? Depending on which SS sub it is you could definitely get a bit louder, especially with a larger amp and meter that you can use to test and see where youre loudest at

It is a older t2-10 , I have ordered a new incriminator but if I 134.7 on one 10 I wonder if I could get 140 out of it, but how big of a diff is 5 more db ?

It is a older t2-10 , I have ordered a new incriminator but if I 134.7 on one 10 I wonder if I could get 140 out of it, but how big of a diff is 5 more db ?
Depends on what you have now and if there is a large room for improvement. It's a lot easier to get louder at a lower dB level such as in the 130's than it is once you hit larger numbers such as 150

If you want an accurate meter there really is no cheap solution they cost an upwards of 300+ even used. You're better off just finding someone local who has one

Yeah He probably burps a 137-138 if he picked a decent song. He might even be a little louder factoring in the voltage drop he must have had at the end of the 30 seconds. Remember this is at the headrest. USACi style I'd bet he's over a 140.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Firemedic

10+ year member
Firemedic
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from