Need help with my tweeter

Participant count
  • Participant list

Epic0318
10+ year member

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
my right tweeter keeps turning on an off continuously and also makes crackling noises. the mid driver keeps playing perfectly though. they are the speakers in the sig off a crossover. i was wondering if maybe it was the crossover since the mid keeps playing or if the tweeter is blown?

any help would useful. just trying to see what i should check first.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

No, the $500 does not include the amp, I'll e-check em out. I appreciate it Do you have any specific recommendations? There is a lot of...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...
If you want 5 channels of amplification you just need 5 channels of amplification. You can do this with 5 amps or 1, depends on budget and space...

About this thread

Epic0318

10+ year member
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Epic0318
Goodyear, Arizona, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date