My doors piss me off. (pics)

i didn't imply bondo. if i was in his shoes. id rip the skin off the door and reinforce the whole door with 5/16 sheet metal on the places where it cracks. its always going to crack but reinforcing is going to help i believe
This is true, but I'm not sure about the legality of doing so in his competitive class.

But I do 100% agree!!! More steel!!!

Is your car a daily driver? If so, I would repair the damage to prevent any rusting from further deteriorating your doors. Take the time to properly deaden your doors (I mean OVERKILL), and keep the volumes down until you do so. It's pretty simple, but it takes work and hard work pays off.

It is my daily car...

So far the driver door is deadened. Gotta get the passanger door some prob later today or tonight. I just feel like **** right now and its all wet outside, so definately not happening right now.

I could brace extra steel in my doors... But then I would have to do a ton of body work, sand, paint, etc. Not worth it. Ill just probably glass it from the inside, JB Weld it, then just use the touch up paint over it.

Doesnt matter if its legal for competition or not. Its not built to burp. Even if it was, I still have 1.25" thick MDF on my roof, and it still flexes like a mofo sealed up.

It is my daily car...
So far the driver door is deadened. Gotta get the passanger door some prob later today or tonight. I just feel like **** right now and its all wet outside, so definately not happening right now.

I could brace extra steel in my doors... But then I would have to do a ton of body work, sand, paint, etc. Not worth it. Ill just probably glass it from the inside, JB Weld it, then just use the touch up paint over it.

Doesnt matter if its legal for competition or not. Its not built to burp. Even if it was, I still have 1.25" thick MDF on my roof, and it still flexes like a mofo sealed up.
That's fo sho'!:DHave you seen pics of Steve Micks van door?

I feel your pain, I just recently discovered my rear hatch bracket is completley seperated. Now is stays popped up on one side and wont stay latched for ****. Cost me about a db on my burp score and about 1.5 on Bass Race.

24 Ascendant Chaos 15s6 Sundown SAZ-3000Ds

All in a 4th order bandpass. Its 12v now, going 16v soon so it will just get worse.
are there any pictures of that? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.