My custom PSI Konaki 18"... WTTF.. A nice 12" or pair... What do you have???

Participant count
  • Participant list

andrewtexas123
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
1. Product:

18" Super Konaki Custom PSI sub

2. Specs:

Its an all black, CF Capped, MONSTER 18" subwoofer. It will do very well in ported applications from 4ft up to 8ft with a mild tuning (somewhere between 28 and 35) for daily ground pounding.

It has a very healthy 3.2" p-p of excursion, a fairly low Fs, and will drop low when asked to!

Will withstand roughly 2000-3,000w rms depending on the user and the application.

Brand New Konaki Motor Assembly w/ Blank Magnet Boot

8 Layer D2 ohm Aluminum Flatwound Voice Coil

Dual 9" Linear Spiders

Dual Sewn Leadwire

18" Heavy Duty Cone Assembly

7" Carbon Fiber Dome Dustcap

8ga Direct Connect Wiring

Wrap Around Rubber Gasket

NOW HERE'S THE COOL PART:

The black 18" 6 spoke basket has 1.5" holes milled into it to allow for direct access to the bolts holding the basket to the motor. These bolts can be easily removed with a 10mm wrench (ratchet wrench is MUCH easier), allowing the entire top assembly to be removed and swapped to another motor, or to allow for a different top assembly to be mounted to the motor.

The removal of the basket isn't something that I would call "quick", but it's definitely do-able. I've taken it off and on quite a few times now.

I've tallied up the total cost for this subwoofer, pricing each individual option, and the value of the subwoofer would come out to be right at $500.

The Konaki motor is arguably as good or better than most large sub motors out there now. It has a large enough gap to allow for an 8 layer coil, large 220mm magnets, and tons of cooling vents in the motor. Its just as strong as most, and cools better! It's a VERY proper choice for a high output daily subwoofer like this. I could have used a Nightshade or RE MT motor for this woofer, but the Konaki is a better choice IMO. It took it off a built, but brand new 1207A.

If someone is interested in just the top assembly, I would consider selling it without the motor! The top would work with lots of different motors! It would be just great on RE MT's, Sundown Nightshade, Fi BTL's, etc etc etc... basically anything with a large enough gap, a standard bolt pattern and a top plate within 2mm of 25mm in height!

These are ALL BRAND NEW parts. This is a BRAND NEW subwoofer. It's got tons of add-on's and upgrades above most anything available right now. If you need a badass 18" that will drop LOW, this is it!

T/S Parameters are as follows:

Sd: 1230.00 cm^2

Vas: 126.00 l

Mms: 443.08 g

Rms: 12.52 Ns/m

Fs: 31.0 Hz

Bl: 26.76 N/A

Re: 3.90 ohm

Qms: 6.89

Qes: 0.47

Qts: 0.44

Spl: 90.9db 1w/1m

3. Description/Condition:

Used about 3 weeks and not given more then 1500 watts

4. Price:

$375 shipped

Trade for a kick ass 12"

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=3212

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/itrader.php?u=92175

5. Pictures:

IMG_5043Small.jpg

IMG_5048Small.jpg

IMG_5070Small.jpg

IMG_5072Small.jpg

IMG_5077Small.jpg

IMG_5079Small.jpg

IMG_5091Small.jpg

IMG_5098Small.jpg

IMG_5117Small.jpg

IMG_5133Small.jpg

Go cry about your deal that went wrong some where else..
the deal wasnt wrong on caco was it? now over on CA.com you agree its gone bad. sure id love to buy from someone like you who thinks not shipping items is okay.

change your name bud youll never sell over here. cant be a man and standup and say the truth without riding another guys nuts

the deal wasnt wrong on caco was it? now over on CA.com you agree its gone bad. sure id love to buy from someone like you who thinks not shipping items is okay.
Cool man up and deal with it your self, dont come and **** on my thread. I never said any thing about not shipping items obviously if you follow me this much I would be concerned to deal with you.

Cool man up and deal with it your self, dont come and **** on my thread. I never said any thing about not shipping items obviously if you follow me this much I would be concerned to deal with you.
actually michaellane was here first //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Who the **** is riding right now.. your in my thread riding me get a life bro.
lol im just up here before work niqqa....and its hard to deal with stuff with you caco guys acting like its kool to not ship items when the seller pays for them...do you practice the same thing? and worried about dealing with me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif check my feedback...i haz more then you newb...go back to CACO

actually michaellane was here first //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
thanks. over on caco he was bashing me saying i need to give the seller time 20 days wasnt long enough. now he is here trying to sell stuff? this guy prolly wont ship for 2 months and think its all good. check my feedback i have zero problems

Never said he wasnt.. He rememberes the name from the other forum comes on here sees my thread and takes a fat dump on it talk about low.

thanks. over on caco he was bashing me saying i need to give the seller time 20 days wasnt long enough. now he is here trying to sell stuff? this guy prolly wont ship for 2 months and think its all good. check my feedback i have zero problems
Cool I have more feedback then you do..

Never said he wasnt.. He rememberes the name from the other forum comes on here sees my thread and takes a fat dump on it talk about low.
talk about how you wont ever sell on this site...thats low //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

talk about low dumping on my buyer thread on caco acting like my deal wasnt going bad...its kool for you to dump on other people...this isnt caco player

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.