My CTX65CS are lacking bass!

mjbailey21
10+ year member

Getting back into it!
Dallas, Tx
Hey All-

Tried to research and look it up but I don't really know how to "search" for this question. Maybe you can help me.

I recently purchased a Sax 125.2 to go with a pair of Image Dynamics 65CTXcs. The headunit is a Pioneer 450UB (or something similar).

Only problem is, I can't figure out how to get some bass out of the speakers. I know these aren't subs, but I have no lows! The highs sounds good and mids sound pretty good but I am lacking lows/beats!

On the amp, I set it to "full" instead of HPF or LPF. What else am I supposed to do?

Thanks to all who help.

I'm actually working on a paper right now, so I haven't done anything yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif.

I think it is something to do with the radios HPF settings, as well as a few people telling me I should look into that as well..

I well let you all know if that doesn't work out!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.