my CDT classic 3 ways

taylor
10+ year member

THUNDER TUNES IS A FLAMER
can
well hot dog, i pulled a couple of all nighters and built new kick panels and installed my CDT classic 3 ways..... i must say that cdt has made a great set of speakers...i am very impressed. the midbass is very impressive, even in a large IB door ( look at second gen neon doors with the panel off and you'll understand why you cant seal them...There is still some b-quiet in there behind the speakers and on the door panels themselves so they are deadened a bit) and the soft dome tweet was very easy on my ears which i really like....i'd write more, but i am tired

i will post pics tomorrow and i will definetly say that don't pass up a chance to listen to these!

i paid 250 CDN which was halfprice off of http://www.genuinecanadianaudio.com

Obviosly the 4 inch and tweet are in the kicks incase you were wondering

post some pics n a review once u got time. i m seriously thinkin of gettin them too, but installin in doors as i wanna keep my leg space.

does it have a passive or active xover?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.