has anybody ever order anything off ikesound.com post personal experience

I purchased some 4" Kappa speakers and they cost 60bux, at Crutchfield they were 110. But they come with a 3yr warranty at both places, difference is at Crutchfield they pay for all your shipping expenses and have a 1-2 day turnaround on warranty.

Ikesound charges you 30 bux for each speaker that is under warranty. I repaired 1 speaker once, so already the speakers have cost me 90 bux. Now one of them has crapped out again. So I am not even bothering repairing them. It would've been cheaper buying them at Crutchfield, sometimes you have to look at the long run.

Please note that I don't know why the speakers went bad, since i am feeding them clean power from my PPI amp, they are getting 90wrms each and do not get pushed very hard.

purchased item from their site multiple times. Always had good service, shipping is a little on longer side tho...not too long. (like if they tell you 2-6 business day, it will prolly be 5or 6 days) But overall, i'e had nothing but good experiences. peace

NG

i ordered my amp from them, took about 10 or 12 days to get here... only problem was i got my tracking number a day before it arrived and i had to mail them for it. but theyre good, id buy from them again no worries

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.