my car wont stop rattling

Daniel
10+ year member

Caraudio.com
SFLA
i applied edead all over the place, and the only rattling that it stopped was on the license plate, i tightened everything and it wont stop rattling, i dont know what to do anymore. can some one help me out?

Are you completely sure it's the interior of your car? I mean if it's constant it could be a multitude of things, like your hood, mufflers, catylitic converter, etc. Maybe you should track it down, it could be as slight as a loose wire tapping against the door.

i got a 97 ford contour gl

i dont know how to check all the areas when i can hear is the bass, i turn it down and then the rattling stops, so it has to be somewhat loud when i track it but im not sure where it is coming from, i can hear the general area but i cant pinpoint the spot..

what i did to track down my ratteling, i played a loud track and got under neath the car and checked to see if there was anything moving,ratteling, i fixed most of my problem i found out it was the wheel well, so i filled it with insolation. it fixed most of the ratteling

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.