My box Rulez!!

FrozenBritches
10+ year member

Very neat box, just a rectangular box with the subs facing up out of them. Very pro. Sealed...

Ghetto looking cause it has several pieces that had silicone sealing them together with screws cause the guy didn't know how to cut the panels correctly.

WOOT!..Will have pictures tomorrow when there's some daylight!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif People do this all the time ... and it always gets the same responses "Where are the fkin pics" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

People also have these naked looking chicks in their er avatars. I wonder why this is?..

Anyways, back on topic..why would you need pics..

It's a perfect rectangle with a bunch of screws in it, made out of plywood. It's just not made out of complete plywood pieces, some are several put together in perfect harmony and siliconed on the inside.

I forgot to seperate the speakers on the inside so they basically force one or the other to beat harder at the moment. I'll have to rip it out somehow with all that silicone in there, cut a perfect piece to fit in between and seperate them, then screw it all back together and seal it again.

It's a perfect rectangle with a bunch of screws in it, made out of plywood. It's just not made out of complete playwood pieces, some are several put together in perfect harmony and siliconed on the inside.

ok then we dont need pics. you probably be flammed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.