My Beast......1300+rwhp

they open here in 2 weeks or so

yea......I'll be @ cecil w/ my car AND bike......love that track................I get my best times @ cecil..

Unless you are talking about MIR.

I go there as well, and my buddy Jason Miller is the man there.

He actually has drag racing classes for bikes there......awesome rider, and cool guy. He's the one my other buddy Mikey Slowe beat on pinks w/ the hayabusa episode.

yea......I'll be @ cecil w/ my car AND bike......love that track................I get my best times @ cecil..
Unless you are talking about MIR.

I go there as well, and my buddy Jason Miller is the man there.

He actually has drag racing classes for bikes there......awesome rider, and cool guy. He's the one my other buddy Mikey Slowe beat on pinks w/ the hayabusa episode.
No, I stop by Mason Dixon. About 3 miles from my house. I have been to Cecil also a few times. EVERYONE gets their best times there. Nice cool air

that car is a beast. i wanna see the new paint! picx!

Of course, the Type R touches every thread.

Its been nice here the last 2 days, but tomorrow its gonna rain. If I can, I'll bring her out for some romping, and some pix, w/ and w/o the wheelie bars.....cops frown on them on the street:rolleyes:

Bet that thing hauls... If you are anywhere near NY, you should come up to NYIRP (New York Int'l Raceway Park) when they have the Mustang vs. F-body shootout hosted by MOMs racing (Mustang on Mustang: http://www.momsracing.com). Last year there was a 3rd gen. Camaro that came from Pennsylvania for it. He was visiting at the time, but it was still a long haul for that car. And I'm pretty sure he broke into the 9s.

**** that thing is sweet.......there is a guy here where i live, that has a 1999 stang that has a 302 boss engine.....i dont know how the hell he did this, as i have no mechanical shills myself. but he has 2, yep i said 2, kenny bell blowzillas attached to that engine of his. never seen this done before, but that stang hauls major ass. when i come across him again, ill try to flag him down to see if i can take some pics. im pretty sure hes putting out close to 1000 hp or more......BUT THAT STANG U HAVE IS SWEET..........IM JEALOUS....LOL

if that is true it was more expensive, and more work than it was worth for 1000 hp..... On the originality side though, it would have to give it up to him..

jason

Niiice.... VIDS please.. ur killin me.

ps. I hate fords //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

But this 1000+ HP and TQ is just hot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jonnybusa

10+ year member
200mph club...turbo busa
jonnybusa
XXX, usa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date