My Beast......1300+rwhp

whats that busa got done to it so it keeps up with a 1300hp stang //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Cool, my Acura CL would smoke you through the twisties while I bump my system and enjoy my heated seats. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

whats that busa got done to it so it keeps up with a 1300hp stang //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
my busa is now a 1397cc, w/ ported head, bigger cams, and a velocity racing stg 2 turbo kit w/ water injection. The extended swingarm actually holds air for my shifter, not on yet, though. On a safe street tune, it puts out 348 daily rwhp, and i add race fuel and boost @ the track for 400+ rwhp. It has a tial wastegate, and BOV, a 5th injector mod done to the sheetmetal intake, and digital boost controller. Note the dump pipe coming outta the ferring....no more full exhaust:up2somet: She's been 212 mph so far w/ me riding her, and runs low 8's @ 170 all day long....pics........

DSCN1658.jpg

DSCN1657.jpg

DSCN1656.jpg

DSCN1654.jpg

Niiice.... VIDS please.. ur killin me.
ps. I hate fords //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

But this 1000+ HP and TQ is just hot
oh....close to posting vids of both. I have literally days of vid of both @ the track, on the street, and @ bonneville, so just getting everything in order, and trying to get the best vid, since I'll be posting ALOT!!!!!!!!!!! of it.

man both the bike and that notch back is sick i was gettin 370+ hp outta my 94 gt all motor till i wrecked it now my dad is in the process of building a 93 gt plans are for her to run low 10's high 9's

i'm assuming the top end of that bike is limited by gearing?
yea...pretty much. I usually change sprockets for top speed bursts, but usually keep the same sprockets on for street/strip. W/ the strip gears, I've gone 206 on the highway....kinda dumb, I know. I did the 212 on my 1st time @ bonneville, but my friend John Noonan, who has the world record for a street busa of 261mph, rode mine to 221......Its just a little too scary for me to go balls out on salt flats that feel like they are gonna give out underneath ya.

yea...pretty much. I usually change sprockets for top speed bursts, but usually keep the same sprockets on for street/strip. W/ the strip gears, I've gone 206 on the highway....kinda dumb, I know. I did the 212 on my 1st time @ bonneville, but my friend John Noonan, who has the world record for a street busa of 261mph, rode mine to 221......Its just a little too scary for me to go balls out on salt flats that feel like they are gonna give out underneath ya.
haha yeah i can understand. I can't imagine going 220 on a bike, let alone 261. That takes more balls than i've got.

haha yeah i can understand. I can't imagine going 220 on a bike, let alone 261. That takes more balls than i've got.
I was very scared @ 1st. I'vw ridden bikes all my life, but the busa is actually the 1st bike I've owned. I was afraid @ 1st, but got used to it. I maxxed it out after NOS on it, and went to the turbo. Now, its SCARY fast. I can do 150 in 6th gear, and just crack the throttle, ans it will power wheelie NO PROBLEM. A split second its fine, then you hear the whoosh, and the boost kicks in and feeels like my arms are gonna be ripped off.!!! I've actually rode Noonan's busa, and his is crazy. I'm not scared of anything now....except that thing. Mine's stretched more than his, and he has 550 hp!!!!! NASTY. Too mush for even me:eek:

I was very scared @ 1st. I'vw ridden bikes all my life, but the busa is actually the 1st bike I've owned. I was afraid @ 1st, but got used to it. I maxxed it out after NOS on it, and went to the turbo. Now, its SCARY fast. I can do 150 in 6th gear, and just crack the throttle, ans it will power wheelie NO PROBLEM. A split second its fine, then you hear the whoosh, and the boost kicks in and feeels like my arms are gonna be ripped off.!!! I've actually rode Noonan's busa, and his is crazy. I'm not scared of anything now....except that thing. Mine's stretched more than his, and he has 550 hp!!!!! NASTY. Too mush for even me:eek:
man that must be a rush to go that fast i always wanted a bike but i am 2 scared to ride

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jonnybusa

10+ year member
200mph club...turbo busa
jonnybusa
XXX, usa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date