My Beast......1300+rwhp

Isn't that Tim Lynch's old car?

If so i have seen the car in person a while back when it was his..... NIce car... i just sold my 95 with a 347 afr 185's and a 250 shot..... Trying to save cash for a down payment on a new cobra.....

jason

Isn't that Tim Lynch's old car?
If so i have seen the car in person a while back when it was his..... NIce car... i just sold my 95 with a 347 afr 185's and a 250 shot..... Trying to save cash for a down payment on a new cobra.....

jason

yea.....it was.....bought it off him just after it was in MMFF. Since, I've redone the whole top end, changed turbo's and gearing. I've even put a G-FORCE 5 spd in it. Nothing like banging gears in a car like that. And to the guy who said all I did was hand over cash. I dont mind your opinion if there's some truth in it, but there just isnt. I painted it, changed over the whole engine....basically, as well as the induction, and I tune it myself on my laptop. I've built 8 second cars before(2), and know what I'm doing. I'm not justr some guy w/ loads of money who bought a car that I couldnt build.........I just bought it waaaaaaay cheaper than I could've built it for.

That WAS Tim Lynch's street car. his race car runs mid 4's in the 1/8th mile..usually hanging the front wheels in the air from launch to finish. Hes one of the top turbo tuners in the country when it comes to Mustangs...oh..and Larocca's isnt open anymore from what ive heard but he still does some tuning and building on the side.

mustang.jpg

impossible to make that much power necessary to go 8's or 7's on pump gas.......period. I know from experience.
You need 30+ lbs of boost to make the power necessary....cant do it w/ 93.

or you need 20 lbs boost, and a WELL BUILT motor that wont run on 93.

or you need a huge stroker motor, w/a fogger system....and once again.......need 116 or better.

its just impossible.

The most I've made is 842rwhp/790 lbft/tq and it was w/ a 347, AFR205 heads, a custom cam, holley systemax intake, 160lb injectors, DFI system, and a Vortech YS trim. That was even mixed w/ some c16
not really true, i know guys running close to 30 on pump gas, past that it gets shakey, secret is big intercooler and low compression as wells as a few others

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jonnybusa

10+ year member
200mph club...turbo busa
jonnybusa
XXX, usa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date