My Beast......1300+rwhp

I swear ive seen that 2nd pic in a magazine before. What magazines has it been in?? muscle mustangs and fast fords??
yea i think ive seen those pics before, either on a website or in a mag, probably MM&FF

impossible to make that much power necessary to go 8's or 7's on pump gas.......period. I know from experience.
You need 30+ lbs of boost to make the power necessary....cant do it w/ 93.

or you need 20 lbs boost, and a WELL BUILT motor that wont run on 93.

or you need a huge stroker motor, w/a fogger system....and once again.......need 116 or better.

its just impossible.

The most I've made is 842rwhp/790 lbft/tq and it was w/ a 347, AFR205 heads, a custom cam, holley systemax intake, 160lb injectors, DFI system, and a Vortech YS trim. That was even mixed w/ some c16
There are a few little tracks in the area with some fast cars...... as far as the pump gas thing well your statement was totaly off and i think you havent experienced enough because it is very very possible. Its not impossible it would just take some work and honestly it would cost a lot less money as far as parts cost to do it. ( IF you do the work yourself) But i forgot to mention im also a chevy guy so maybe this would be hard for a ford haha but anyway it is very easy actually to get into the 8's on pump gas with the correct set up.......... all you need is a decently big block chevy and a procharger. And your right it will take a lot of boost(not 30 something) nothing probly over 25 but with there intercoolers there would be no problems running on 93 octane........ Totaly possible and has been done many times to make 8 second cars. As far as a 7 second car it is possible lots of hard work but could easily be done if you know what you are doing.......

yea i think ive seen those pics before, either on a website or in a mag, probably MM&FF

yea......it was in MMFF when Tim owned it, and after I did the changes to it, I've had it in 5.0 mustang mag, and super fords.

looking forward to getting it in more mags now that the paint job is MUCH better.

I don't no why people are saying they would have rather built it themselves, like they could have done all the custom fabbing of intercooler piping, tranny work/install and tuning of the **** thing. Building a car like this takes experts, you don't just go buy a dremel and learn how to port heads and intakes over night, alot of math/measuring and testing goes into the process when building a beast like this.

All in all its a very nice car and i have always liked notch back's even though its a ford haha its still a nice car i would take one or a 03-04 cobra

its bloody ugly, and all you did was hand over a wad of cash to someone else who had done all the work...
yay for you :?
Umm hmm number one he said it was painted black now and im sorry regardless if he didnt build the car himself it would have just made him enjoy the car that much more....... Just because he didnt do all the work doesnt mean it doesnt take a **** load of skill to drive a machine that has that much power on the street(trust me do it all the time in the summer)....... So regardless respect to him and his car...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jonnybusa

10+ year member
200mph club...turbo busa
jonnybusa
XXX, usa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date