My Baby Is Gone

BrothaBrown
10+ year member

I dont really post on here much but im pretty ****ing pissed off so here it goes. I have/had an 01 dodge durango sport. I bought it last year for 7500 cash. Im 21 yrs old and I have a son so my money was kind of tight. I wanted to do it up and I bought 3500.00 rims for it and a decent sound system. I had 2 amps. 4 6.5s in the doors,tweeters and 2 subs. The outside was immaculate with all chrome features like my chrome grille,handles,gas cap and taillights. I took pride in my vehicle and everybody told me how good it looks. I was just going to take my rims off for the winter yesterday but I guess I waited too long. I live on the westside of cleveland with my parents but I stay at my girlfriends house with my son 5days out of the week. Well to make a long story short. I usually park my car in front of my girlfriends since Im always paranoid something would happen to it but this time I got over there late and we didnt switch cars. I woke up on saturday morning and my baby was gone. I started freaking the **** out. I went to the police station and made a report with the officer and he started laughing at me when I told him about the stuff I had. He probaly thought I sold drugs because of what I had in my car. He also told me that it wasnt a joy ride theft that they stripped it all and took it to the eastside which I already know. I just think its ******** that people steal your shyt which you work your balls off for. I dont even know If I have full coverage on my car and If I do im pretty sure they wont cover my rims or my audio accessories. Nobody probaly gives a shyt but I wanted to post this anyways and get if off my mind.

I feel ya bro, caught someone going after my durango when day while at a friends house in another town. If I had a gun on me probably would have shot them. They got away, luckily I got outside as the alarm went off and they got away.

GL finding your ride or getting some $ back

Yah its just ******** for me man. They did it while I was sleeping and I didnt even hear the alarm go off. If I did I wouldve ran outside and beat the shyt out of them. The cops dont give a **** if they find it or not its not there car and they think im a drug dealer. They even made me sign a piece of paper saying that I would prosecute the person/persons who stole it if they were caught. I said yah I want to prosecute he said ok but some people lie and have there cars stolen for crack rentals. I got really upset and said I aint know crackhead man. I dont no people r just a bunch of cocksuckers. Hopefully it shows up with the rims but I know they cut them out since I had my locks on. Guess its time to look for a house/apartment out in the suburbs.....

sorry about your truck man, that *****.

i gotta say though, maybe instead of living with your parents and buying 3500 dollar rims, putting a system in your truck... you should have been a little more concerned with getting your family off on the right foot.

Yah we had an apartment last year then my girlfriends sister went to prison for 18months so we had her 3 kids and we didnt have enough money for a 4 bedroom apartment since by law only 2 boys in one room and 2 girls in one room. We were taking care of 4 kids so we went back to her mothers house. People make comments when they dont no what someones situation is.

what i know about your situation is, you're 21, have a kid, live at home, and had a 7500 dollar truck, with 3500 dollar rims, and god knows how much the system cost.

that about 5k (guestimate on the system and rims) that woulda bought an awful lot of kids clothes, food, down payment on a home that you own not rent, etc. also wouldnt have to worry about the cops laughing at you and insurance bending you over.

not wanting to kick you while your down or anything, just something you should think about before you go and buy another truck, another system, more rims, etc.

See I had all of that before I bought my truck. I had the apartment, I had all the clothes, furniture,tvs I had everything. Then her sister went to prison and we had full custody of her kids at the age of 20. So you dont no **** about my situation. I had a pretty good job and a shitload of money so I bought what I wanted. Once her sister got locked up we had to leave the apartment. She just got out of prison sept 28th so now we are trying to get our **** back how it was. All I did was post a forum about my truck not my personal life. You dont no me you dont know what I do you dont know what kind of person I am. So all Im saying if I were you I would just shut your mouth. Thanks for all the other comments though guys I appreciate it.

I feel your pain. I had my headunit stolen and insurance said they wouldn't cover it since it wasn't stock. Well two weeks later, they came back and took the whole **** car. It's been almost a month now and I still haven't seen a **** thing from insurance but they did tell me my CD player was supposed to be covered yet they won't cover it now. ****ing ass-clowns.

Good luck with your situation; I hope it works out better than mine.

****, that really blows. Well, I do have the full coverage I wasn't too sure if I did. I don't think they will cover my rims and my sound system though. Hopefully the police will find the car with some of my stuff still in it. My wallet was in the car which contained my social,license,bank cards,etc.

I know I shouldn't of left all of that info in there and now Im kicking myself in the ass for it. I guess I have learned my lesson now. Did your insurance settle with you computer? Im assuming it will take them atleast 30days if nothing shows up too offer a settlement and it will be less than the kbb value. I guess I wont be pimping out anymore cars anytime soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.