CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

ekah

Senior VIP Member
hawaii
I think my cab1600 rca is a goner
Either that or my rca cable is garbage
On top of that I tried taking out my rca and then the middle post came off and got stuck inside but i managed to get it out so maybe it was the rca but just in case it's the amp when my new rca come in does anyone know how to fix and replace the existing rca in the amp? Or another option is a new amp
Is the taramps 8k good? Was thinking that or the 3000 with 2 psi
But when I see the taramps they only have one speaker input would I have to just stuff in 2 positive and 2 negative into the small terminals?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.