Music quality

Franklinnn
10+ year member

Ill put this cord here...
SL,UT
it seems here we spend a ton of time talking about what we use to power our music, but we all need good music to power our systems! personally my ipod had a minimum of 192kbs but lots at 320kbs, but it deffintely pays off.

How does everyone play their music, and how does it handle lower quality FM stations? personally i hate the radio and it plays too poorly and easily noticeable difference

I am a composer,just found a website which provide royalty free music. It is very popular for music and Sound Effects. It’s not free but very well priced and then you are free to use the music forever.

Okay, whats wrong with any lossless format? Lossless is lossless right? Right now I am going into the Applelossless version for my songs. My understanding is that no matter what version is used, still a tad off from CD.

Okay, whats wrong with any lossless format? Lossless is lossless right? Right now I am going into the Applelossless version for my songs. My understanding is that no matter what version is used, still a tad off from CD.
Not unless it was ripped wrong.

A secure lossless copy is a bit-for-bit copy of what's on the original CD.

You guys are *******. 96kbps is where it's at.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I don't download anything under 192kbps, but I try to get 320k or better. I don't have any way to use FLAC on my headunit, aside from maybe using my Zune HD....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.