MurderMat vs Dynamat, FatMat, SecondSkin and Audio Technix

@whitedragon551 RE: What you posted earlier in the MM GIVEAWAY thread.

[quote name='whitedragon551']You stupid fucks are why this forum is declining. You cant just let a vendor give away some product for free. If I see one more word out of anyones mouth about who won and why I will ban you.[/QUOTE]

RE: Recent Comments
How much more obvious can you be that you have no personal life outside car-audio.com but to either start the next argument that has nothing to do with the topic, or
create the next topic to vent the personal hate you have for yourselves and unconsciously hang on to the sad hope you can re-direct it towards other innocent individuals.
I mean it's the same people every-time. When I read these types of things about me I laugh because I know better. I know I have girlfriend(s) who do whatever I want and pleased with the way my personal life, personal growth is headed.

Personal attacks are way off topic and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for not only attacking me and a NEW company, but for your own dull consistencies and
inability to escape from the very quicksand some of your lives are sinking. Hello, I'm new to car-audio.com, I'm just as excited as anyone honest would to talk about it. Have
I made mistakes, in a past? Of course, what person who is new to car-audio doesn't, but I've also openly admitted and apologized, this isn't about me, it's about how much
you hate your lives. First it was my avatar, then it was my bold text, then it was the way I was, you guys just aren't happy with your lives admit it, move on and let peace reign.

[quote name='Jaguar']
@whitedragon551 RE: What you posted earlier in the MM GIVEAWAY thread.

RE: Recent Comments
How much more obvious can you be that you have no personal life outside car-audio.com but to either start the next argument that has nothing to do with the topic, or
create the next topic to vent the personal hate you have for yourselves and unconsciously hang on to the sad hope you can re-direct it towards other innocent individuals.
I mean it's the same people every-time. When I read these types of things about me I laugh because I know better. I know I have girlfriend(s) who do whatever I want and pleased with the way my personal life, personal growth is headed.

Personal attacks are way off topic and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for not only attacking me and a NEW company, but for your own dull consistencies and
inability to escape from the very quicksand some of your lives are sinking. Hello, I'm new to car-audio.com, I'm just as excited as anyone honest would to talk about it. Have
I made mistakes, in a past? Of course, what person who is new to car-audio doesn't, but I've also openly admitted and apologized, this isn't about me, it's about how much
you hate your lives. First it was my avatar, then it was my bold text, then it was the way I was, you guys just aren't happy with your lives admit it, move on and let peace reign.[/QUOTE]

All I see is that you got free product, got a boner for it cause you had nothing to compare it too, and wrote an uninformative and biased review of a new product.

You talk like you are a damn god-king that knows everything about car audio. You try and use phrases and words that you think make you sound smart or intelligent, but in reality they just make you sound like a serious dumbass trying to sound smart.

Your graph was indeed pretty, in a 5th grade MS Word class sort of way... But you have provided nothing usefull or informative.

I would love to see a deadener review done correctly with all these different samples and brands of deadener but that would take a great deal of work and time to generate true, accurate real world test results.

Also, Jaguar, if you are going to post biblical passages in your sig... try not to use the Lords name in vein, makes you look like a massive hypocrite.

oh, and SDS ftw.

Congratulations. If it makes you feel better to obsess about me, hey do it 24/7. I will go back to my normal life and be happy trust me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Possibly even happier than before. By the way, this guy Jerhemy is NOTHING new. Stalks my every post, even the old ones, SAD as it gets.

All I see is that you got free product, got a boner for it cause you had nothing to compare it too, and wrote an uninformative and biased review of a new product.
You talk like you are a damn god-king that knows everything about car audio. You try and use phrases and words that you think make you sound smart or intelligent, but in reality they just make you sound like a serious dumbass trying to sound smart.

Your graph was indeed pretty, in a 5th grade MS Word class sort of way... But you have provided nothing usefull or informative.

I would love to see a deadener review done correctly with all these different samples and brands of deadener but that would take a great deal of work and time to generate true, accurate real world test results.

Also, Jaguar, if you are going to post biblical passages in your sig... try not to use the Lords name in vein, makes you look like a massive hypocrite.

oh, and SDS ftw.
This lmao

Congratulations. If it makes you feel better to obsess about me, hey do it 24/7. I will go back to my normal life and be happy trust me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Possibly even happier than before. By the way, this guy Jerhemy is NOTHING new. Stalks my every post, even the old ones, SAD as it gets.
lol, I don't stalk you man, but everytime I stumble apon ANOTHER one of your stupid ass threads that has nothing usefull in it, it makes me want to remind you how retarded you sound. It's always just you being a butt-hurt biotch because everyone calls you out for your incompetence when you try and sound smart and talk like you know everything.

No matter how often you admit you're wrong, you still sound like an asinine child everytime you post.

Would you like a box of tissue to go with those tears? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Hey look everybody, someone on car-audio.com got man handled and started crying for real!

Hopefully a moderator comes and cleans all the crap you guys started up. After all thread was supposed to be about MurderMat, not me.

oh, and SDS ftw.
Win.

Question; Why would someone looking to buy some sound deadening material choose MurderMat over another brand name such as Dynamat, FatMat,

SecondSkin, or even Audio Technix? I decided to take it upon myself apart from an upcoming personal review of the product to find out just that. Whether

your the new kid on your block or a distinguished car-audio enthusiast there are 3 main factors which come into play for both, just the same; Price, Materials used

(design), and Mils (thickness of the deadener). While I'm certain that anyone who's actually looked at the specs of MurderMat would not doubt it is capable of being

a great sound deadener, comparatively is there more to the company which differentiates itself from brand-names enough to choose it over them, the answer upon

my research was surprisingly a resounding yes in every category.

mmvs3d.jpg

While there may be a follow up on my initial post on materials used, and perhaps even a more comprehensive look at the comparisons of price per SQ foot

(if I have time) the information in which my research yielded I thought was worth sharing had to do with Mils. I'll let the graph I made speak for itself, but

as far as price goes, I will say there were places that were selling the premium versions of the brand-names mentioned IE: Dynamat Extreme, FatMat

MegaMat, SecondSkin Damplifier Pro, and Audio Technix Pro, for nearly twice as per SQ foot of MurderMat, while none of the premium versions named

had as many mils as even the standard version of MurderMat BL. On the flip-side, the prices of the normal/standard versions of some of the brand names

mentioned were near or as expensive as the 90Mil premium MDK versions of sound deadener from MurderMat Sound Solutions.
and where does this come in?...or is it so good, it has no comparison?

Knukonceptz product detail for KNO KNOISE KOLOSSUS EDITION CAR KIT 35SQ FT

remember the purpose of deadener is to provide damping. thickness is not a useful metric. you can increase thickness by injecting air into the process without increasing material, cost, or damping benefits.

you need to be able to quantify the elastomeric and viscoelastic properties of the materials in order to compare them.

the only true test of deadener uses accelerometers and thermal monitoring.

you need to capture these:

thumbnail040.jpg

this is the kind of data i want to see for a deadener comparison:

thumnail049.jpg

thumnail050.jpg

thumnail051.jpg

We've been looking to find a good way to do more of such in depth comparison testing.

Unfortunately, even if we do on our own product, without having multiple other samples and running them through the same...

the outcome won't count for much of a comparision!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jaguar

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Jaguar
GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date