MurderMat Promo Launch GIVEAWAY

I'm deployed. So I haven't installed mine yet. But I'll be doing a review once I get back in a month and finish PCS'ing.
thats a **** goo d excuse. thank you for your service and dedication man

I recently bought a 2013 Lexus GS 350 F Sport with the Mark Levinson sound system. Definitely not enough bass. I am purchasing a FI Audio Q15 upgraded, with a Sundown Audio SAZ-1500. I have two Optima batteries, a Big 3 Upgrade 1/0 Gauge wiring, most likely a custom Singer Alternator. I am looking into some deadener. Looking for some hook ups on anything I can get seeing as I am spending a lot on everything. In return I will post youtube videos and DIY pics on my whole installation process! Coupon codes and free stuff will make it happen quicker because I always seem to be holding out for that next paycheck. I am in the US Air Force, a Senior Airman and part time bass junkie. I listen to a ton of EDM, as I have been spinning it for 5 years as a DJ. 21 year old that loves music more than anything. I am always very humble for any help, thanks in advance guys!

DJ.Beatport.com/Greatwood is my music page!

Ill be starting mine soon... Dont suppose you could send a guy a roller? lol
I ended up using a 2" paint roller. I feel the softer outer edge over the harder plastic of that type of roller prevented denting and scratches on MurderMat.

It was a great ''cost friendly'' alternative' date=' and I was able to apply adequate amounts of pressure to ensure the adhesive on the butyl layer was in full effect.

That, as opposed to a wooden or hard plastic roller, of which I feel "may" cause issues over more extreme grooves being that the top layer is Vinyl. There

are some semi-hard rubber rollers out there I would recommend for use on this product, stay away from hard rollers.

[b']Something like this will be perfect[/b]

rollerm.jpg

JAG

I ended up using a 2" paint roller. I feel the softer outer edge over the harder plastic of that type of roller prevented denting and scratches on MurderMat.

It was a great ''cost friendly'' alternative, and I was able to apply adequate amounts of pressure to ensure the adhesive on the butyl layer was in full effect.

That, as opposed to a wooden or hard plastic roller, of which I feel "may" cause issues over more extreme grooves being that the top layer is Vinyl. There

are some semi-hard rubber rollers out there I would recommend for use on this product, stay away from hard rollers.

Something like this will be perfect

rollerm.jpg

JAG
I actually just got my install done and will have a thread up soon...

What happened to the rest of the reviews? Is that a valid question or am I just being ''biased'' about MurderMat again. My understanding was there were
mutual terms upon entering the giveaway of which anyone who entered would agreed to write a review for receiving free deadener the co. was kind to
giveaway free. I just find it a teensy weensy hard to believe the exact same people who are obsessed with me, who stalk practically every post I make
had nothing positive to add about the product but complaints about me obviously being excited about the product and wanting to talk about it. Yet, two
months after everyone received the product nobody has anything to say when, 7 out of the 11 people chosen @tat2bass; @jteske88; @pickup1;
@snoopdan; @Bettr n&\#39; Revrse; @xShoWTeKx; @fannin88; have not even come close to writing the reviews promised. Just saying. Believe me, I'm
not trying to throw any bs negativity that was ''thrown'' :) on "me" on them. I like MurderMat the most, based on my experience with the product and all
the information I took upon myself to compile in the specifications, which people essentially expressed meant nothing left me wondering. It appears as if
all some people wanted was some free deadener, but that's just my opinion too I guess... Anyways, I'm still loving the product. I get a lot of stares at
the sticker on the back of my car once my car starts beating the street up. People are like, what's going on! I want to be like that too! Awww how cute.

mmrev_03.jpg
mmrev_04.jpg

Bless,
JAG

So starting shit with that exact same people whom recieved the product is a "good idea" ? I'll say for myself that i've got multiple projects going on right now that are way more on the top of my list of things to do than applying some deadener. Usually, people plan on a project to deaden a vehicle first, not recieve material then plan out a weekend project.

[quote name='Jaguar']
What happened to the rest of the reviews? Is that a valid question or am I just being ''biased'' about MurderMat again. My understanding was there were
mutual terms upon entering the giveaway of which anyone who entered would agreed to write a review for receiving free deadener the co. was kind to
giveaway free. I just find it a teensy weensy hard to believe the exact same people who are obsessed with me, who stalk practically every post I make
had nothing positive to add about the product but complaints about me obviously being excited about the product and wanting to talk about it. Yet, two
months after everyone received the product nobody has anything to say when, 7 out of the 11 people chosen @tat2bass; @jteske88; @pickup1;
@snoopdan; @Bettr n&\#39; Revrse; @xShoWTeKx; @fannin88; have not even come close to writing the reviews promised. Just saying. Believe me, I'm
not trying to throw any bs negativity that was ''thrown'' :) on "me" on them. I like MurderMat the most, based on my experience with the product and all
the information I took upon myself to compile in the specifications, which people essentially expressed meant nothing left me wondering. It appears as if
all some people wanted was some free deadener, but that's just my opinion too I guess... Anyways, I'm still loving the product. I get a lot of stares at
the sticker on the back of my car once my car starts beating the street up. People are like, what's going on! I want to be like that too! Awww how cute.

Bless,
JAG[/QUOTE]

It's called having a job and having more to do than just this, sorry you have nothing else going on but some people do. I still have the pack sitting in my room haven't had a chance to lay any, so go post your bull shit somewhere else.

Ya I gave to wrap up my last few jobs before it snows...

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Plus if you looked in my build log you would see it's coming along

Who are you again? Did you send me the deadener or what? Maybe you should research everyones current situation between home, work and whatever else they may have going on before you decide how bad "7 of 11" of us are. I wish I didn't have anything more to do in life than lookup what everyone has and hadn't done...I really do. You must live a hectic life

If you are still interested in reviews, and sending out product to do so Im in!! I currently have no deadener, and love the opportunity to try yours out! Btw, my truck is murdered. Only things that arent black are grilles, headlights and door handles.

[quote name='Jaguar']

mmrev_03.jpg
mmrev_04.jpg

Bless,
JAG[/QUOTE]

It's called being deployed *******. I said that originally. I just got home on Tuesday and am moving. I will post my review when I finish moving.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

adas

Pro Seller
MurderMat
adas
SRQ-FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date