MurderMat Promo Launch GIVEAWAY

**** , looks like nice mat, but all of a sudden , sound deadner companies are coming out from everywhere....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

[quote name='Jaguar']
What happened to the rest of the reviews? Is that a valid question or am I just being ''biased'' about MurderMat again. My understanding was there were
mutual terms upon entering the giveaway of which anyone who entered would agreed to write a review for receiving free deadener the co. was kind to
giveaway free. I just find it a teensy weensy hard to believe the exact same people who are obsessed with me, who stalk practically every post I make
had nothing positive to add about the product but complaints about me obviously being excited about the product and wanting to talk about it. Yet, two
months after everyone received the product nobody has anything to say when, 7 out of the 11 people chosen @tat2bass; @jteske88; @pickup1;
@snoopdan; @Bettr n&\#39; Revrse; @xShoWTeKx; @fannin88; have not even come close to writing the reviews promised. Just saying. Believe me, I'm
not trying to throw any bs negativity that was ''thrown'' :) on "me" on them. I like MurderMat the most, based on my experience with the product and all
the information I took upon myself to compile in the specifications, which people essentially expressed meant nothing left me wondering. It appears as if
all some people wanted was some free deadener, but that's just my opinion too I guess... Anyways, I'm still loving the product. I get a lot of stares at
the sticker on the back of my car once my car starts beating the street up. People are like, what's going on! I want to be like that too! Awww how cute.

mmrev_03.jpg
mmrev_04.jpg

Bless,
JAG[/QUOTE]

what a ****!!!

didnt know you owned murdermat

is give-away completely over? sure could use some before putting the big boxes back in. not murdered out, but smoked out '01 Tahoe. need to mat the rear gate and fore-roof.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

adas

Pro Seller
MurderMat
adas
SRQ-FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date