MurderMat Promo Launch GIVEAWAY

yeah i have my newish car ripped apart except drivers seat lol. i get crap all teh time, how could you ruing a good car, who does that to a gxp, stuff like that. i say shut up and listen lmao all my parts are in my mancave/theater. started ripping things out for the run of 0gauge and wires for the 4 channel

yeah i have my newish car ripped apart except drivers seat lol. i get crap all teh time, how could you ruing a good car, who does that to a gxp, stuff like that. i say shut up and listen lmao all my parts are in my mancave/theater. started ripping things out for the run of 0gauge and wires for the 4 channel
I have shit every where too lol... I just ran my power wire which was quite the task in its self... Here is a quick shot

0D3AB7B6-0619-48A7-8610-7920F3FEF6A1-57524-000036F15BDC1AC7.jpg

not hating but is that ground connected to a rubber bump stop? and i get lucky with my grounds, straight to the top of the strut tower. grinded down of course to bare metal lol

not hating but is that ground connected to a rubber bump stop? and i get lucky with my grounds, straight to the top of the strut tower. grinded down of course to bare metal lol
Haha nahhhh thats where one of the main cross members connects to the frame... Looks like a bump stop though Ill have to get some more pics

i was like? why you choose to run outside the car in the first place?
Hey rubber is an awesome ground //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif lol... There was no where to run it inside the car or get it through the firewall o instead of taking on the task of drilling through the Firewall like I did my last car I just ran it under... I think it will last a long time since I made sure to do it right the first time...

i can see that lol, will work out great i just hate subjecting wire to the elements. theres alot of salt and ****** roads here in illinois. and my car is like 6 inches off the ground lol can see it now, what was that? my amp just took off out the floor casue i decieded i need rope for power wire lmao

i can see that lol, will work out great i just hate subjecting wire to the elements. theres alot of salt and ****** roads here in illinois. and my car is like 6 inches off the ground lol can see it now, what was that? my amp just took off out the floor casue i decieded i need rope for power wire lmao
Ill take it down next year in spot to make sure its doing ok... It is welding cable so it has a thicker jacket then audio cable, then wrapped in techflex, wire loom, and then wired every like 6-8 inches so hopefully it is ok...

96 s10 ext cab build in process 2 12" sundown v3's and I was gonna order some mat this morning but let's see here plan on running 3-3.5k and planning on serious flex and rattles..

No emails or pms here..................
Anybody that didn't win but entered will get their coupon code as soon as the store is up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Received my shipment yesterday. I must say number one i was impressed with the weight of the package. Opened it up and home and found not only the 2 different thickness of murdermat, but also 2 murdermat decals. Goingmto try to tear truck apart this weekend and get some pics up of the build.

Thinkingmof a new build too. I wantmto build custom fiberglass pods in my trunk corners for 2 8s or 10s. Do you just murdermat the wall behind the pod so the pod bolts thru carpet, mat, then trunk wall?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

adas

Pro Seller
MurderMat
adas
SRQ-FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date