Multiple speakers (with amp and without)

Participant count
  • Participant list

CC Boat

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a boat with 4 regular speakers and a tower with 4 speakers plus a subwoofer. I am considering using speaker wires (lr,lf,rr,rf) to power regular speakers direct to head unit and RCA inputs to amp for tower and sub. Is this possible?

I have a boat with 4 regular speakers and a tower with 4 speakers plus a subwoofer. I am considering using speaker wires (lr,lf,rr,rf) to power regular speakers direct to head unit and RCA inputs to amp for tower and sub. Is this possible?
Yes. It should work good since the boat speakers are closer to the listener.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

To add the tv, I got a second deep cycle battery, ran thick cable from my starter battery to the deep cycle battery(or you can run to a dc to dc...
The amps are not fused themselves. I am considering using smaller gauge wire for the 200 and 300 watt amps (I believe they only recommend 12 awg...
Ok ill just do the two ohm for now .i have really good electrical .ill prolly just go ahead and buy a bass 8 or 12 k for now until i can get a...
I have a 2012 Ford F150 Platinum Crew Cab. I was saying that since my secondary battery would be grounded to the frame could I not ground my amps...

About this thread

CC Boat

CarAudio.com Newbie
CC Boat
alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from