Multiple amps of one head unit

If you only have one set of pre-amp outouts you can run it back to the amps and daisy chain them. Run input to one amp and output on that amp to the next.

Not all amps have RCA outputs. Another option is to use Y-adapters to split the signal. You don't lose much strength in the signal as devices wired in parallel have the same voltage across them.

An electronic crossover works well too. They have 1-3 inputs and at least as many outputs usually 2-3. This allows you to select which frequencies get to each amplifier.

Or......maybe an equalizer, they also have like 3 RCA outputs, and tehy can also improve your RCA strenght signal.

Chaeck the clarion EQS560 it has 3 outputs and 7 volt RCA

Sounds like a component inside the EQ is blown. If you still have warranty take it back. If not, oh well, they are cheap anyway. I can get 10 band eq's for about $30

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.