much better speakers for jensen head unit ???

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hi everyone, this is my first post...

I just bought a new Nissan March (here in Mexico), which is a small car similar to Nissan Micra.

The car came directly from fabric with a Jensen audio system, which I know is mediocre, and I want much better speakers.

The thing is, I have a pretty awesome controls with the wheel, volume, skipping tracks, and much more, and I don't wanna mess with that. So I want to change the jensen speakers only with quality and much better speakers to somehow compensate the lack of a better head unit.

Of course not only the main speakers but twitters and a quality sobwoofer as well.

my budget is around $400.00 so that would be my limit of course hehe...

PS: if all its available in amazon, much better for me.

thank you so much in advance guys.

My suggestion is to keep the head unit, but upgrade the speakers and also add an amplifier. Having lots of clean power is the key to having good sounding system. The lack of proper power source is something the speakers will not fully correct on their own.

with that budget, i'd keep everything stock and add a 4 or 5 channel amp and a sub. You'd be surprised by what some extra power might do for your current speakers.

You'll also want to get deadener and treat your doors, the links down below shows you door treatment and making a good seal. This will ensure that whatever speakers you put in will sound its best.

Remember, even if you put expensive top of the line speakers into an untreated door with huge gaps with head unit power, it'll sound like poop.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.