SOLD MTX rfl 152 cheap loud

I just sold my rfl and have one left. I will sell it with the reconing kit shipped for $400.00. If you want it with an enclosure that will be $450.00 E-mail me at paintball9908@hotmail.com

My hotmail account isn't working right now. How much has the RFL been used? How much power did you send to it? What did you get it to hit?

How much did you pay for it?...... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif

the thing is really really new, I only had it for about a month, and only used it for a week. I need cash so I am selling it. I got it for $700.00 at car tunes. I had them special order it. They said they gave me a deal too.

you are a dumb @$$, I have 2 of them!!!! One I got brand new, and one I bought slightly used!!!! bs ure mom...

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=44366

You're a dumb ****......Now you have 3 of them..? You first said you had 2, but you sold one. You just made a new thread trying to sell one for 400? I don't get it you stupid ****ing bastard. Stop selling stupid **** and take it somewhere else...

Pictures ? Proof of purchase ? References ? I may be seriously interested. Unless you accidentally threw the reciept out, or don't have a digital camera (and all your friends that have one are out of town).

- Steve

ok you used the RFL for daily?? anyone else see a problem with that?? the RFL is a burp only woofer you try to play daily tunes through it bye bye. i know this b/c i have done it for someone else who was using a woofer beyong his knowledge.

adam

The one I thought I sold on ebay never went through, the buyer backed out of the deal!!!!! I did not care about sq at the time, I just wanted to be loud!!! Thats hwy I now have a 10" w7, if you dont want to bye it just get the hell of the thread and go harass somone else!

Someone in this thread DOES want it.....perhaps you should address him. Although with the way you've handled yourself in this thread, good luck finding someone to trust you with their money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.