mrmakinmoves = scammer

i think it is resolved guys.

and to mrmakinmoves

how can you wonder why your not liked when you pull stuff like this. jesse is one of the best guys around and for him to go as far as to make a thread about the issue is saying something in itself.

I wish i would have saw this thread before i sent money i have a deal that has been going on for 1 month with him about a amp i sent money in full even put a extra 10 in it to help with shipping and have only recived excuses on why it hasent shipped last week i sent him a email stating that i was going to his first shirt if i didnt have a confrimation on shipping by today and got no response i called the base operater that was about a waste of time so now im asking for help from anybody that is still active as i am not anymore to help with his shirts email or number

thank you

Tim Ensminger

his info that i have is

tavaris rodgers

A1C

pope air force base

i think it is resolved guys.
and to mrmakinmoves

how can you wonder why your not liked when you pull stuff like this. jesse is one of the best guys around and for him to go as far as to make a thread about the issue is saying something in itself.

i practically had to beg jesse to make this thread he was just going to let it slide

someone should just call his boss or sup. officer and let them know whats going on. rev i really hope you get everything worked out.

i got through public affairs at his base they were supposed to leave a message for his first shirt 2 call me no response yet so Monday morning i will call agian i hope everyone he has scammed calls his first shirt and the asswhole losses his career

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

revrider1

5,000+ posts
Hmmm...
revrider1
Down South~3rd Coast~TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies