mrmakinmoves = scammer

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THIS THREAD. WHAT U FAIL TO REALIZE ABOUT THIS SITUATION IS THAT THE ITEM IS NOT ACTUALLY WITH ME IT IS AT HOME. AS YOU KNOW IM NOT STATIONED HOME...CLOSE, YES I AM CLOSE ITS ABOUT A 4 HR DRIVE TO MY HOME FROM MY BASE BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE I NEVER TRIED TO SCAM ANYONE AND TO COME TO THIS THREAD SEEING THAT MY OPERATOR NUMBER IS ACTUALLY ON HERE. YOU ****ERS ACTUALLY WANNA PUT MY CAREER ON THE LINE FOR A PACKAGE.....REALLY:mad: IM DONT TAKE TO THREATS SO BEFORE I ACTUALLY MEET UP WIT SOMEONE TO "TALK" ABOUT THESE THREATS THAT ARE BEING MADE IM GOING TO ASK THE MODS TO LOCK ME OUT OF THE FORUM IM NEVER UP HERE AS IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE AND IF I NEED SOMETHING DEALING WITH CA **** ILL BUY IT SOMEWHERE ELSE SCREW U GUYS AND THIS SITE...THANKS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

What YOU fail to realize is the Ladies and Gentlemen of this thread don't give a fcuk if your home is in timbuktu or 10,000 miles away.....you told the OP you would ship the item on a specific day just like your last transaction and you failed to comply (did you even bother to inform the OP that the item was not in your possession and at your "home" 4 hours away?)....And as soon as people start threatening to contact the appropriate folks to light a fire under your ass "poof" you magically appear on both situations...so to the other guy riding his nuts GTFO cuz you have nothing to contribute here. And as advice young airmen stop doing business here or anywhere else if you are worried about your so called career cuz the way you do business is hella shady.

then go get the ps3 and ship it out for him since you're all over his nuts
**** you, I aint shipping ****. I didn't make the deal, didn't even know nothing about the deal. You say I'm all over his nuts, but you're on my dick cause I was trying to help the poster? **** off. Rev knows I was helping him out. ask him.

Hell at this point I wouldn't even want it...what if you get it and it's busted? He's been so difficult leading up to this I kind of doubt he's going to be helpful if something goes wrong...

so to the other guy riding his nuts GTFO cuz you have nothing to contribute here.
what you people don't realize is that I was trying to help the OP. I wasn't partial to anybody. Ask Rev for the pm's I sent. I don't have nothing to prove to you or anybody else. So you get **** off too. I didn't make the deal, didn't know anything about it, I was just a 3rd party trying to get things straight. I did what everyone else did, but I did it without being an ass about it. You want to call his job and do all this stuff and the OP has every right. I helped the OP with trying to get in contact with the guy. And I have just as much to contribute here as you do.

As of now, he has shipped the item. He did tell me he forgot the controller, and would ship it also. Ill keep this updated, and will ask to have the thread closed when all this is resolved...

hope you get it and its all good, i just dont understand why its taking so long. a 4 hr drive isnt that far. also like mentioned why trade something you dont have or can get to quickly. you should of made the drive to get the ps3 if you made a deal or did the trade after you got it. seriously man its not rocket science. they really need to start screening military applicants for inbreeding.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

revrider1

5,000+ posts
Hmmm...
revrider1
Down South~3rd Coast~TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies