mrmakinmoves = scammer

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THIS THREAD. WHAT U FAIL TO REALIZE ABOUT THIS SITUATION IS THAT THE ITEM IS NOT ACTUALLY WITH ME IT IS AT HOME. AS YOU KNOW IM NOT STATIONED HOME...CLOSE, YES I AM CLOSE ITS ABOUT A 4 HR DRIVE TO MY HOME FROM MY BASE BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE I NEVER TRIED TO SCAM ANYONE AND TO COME TO THIS THREAD SEEING THAT MY OPERATOR NUMBER IS ACTUALLY ON HERE. YOU ****ERS ACTUALLY WANNA PUT MY CAREER ON THE LINE FOR A PACKAGE.....REALLY:mad: IM DONT TAKE TO THREATS SO BEFORE I ACTUALLY MEET UP WIT SOMEONE TO "TALK" ABOUT THESE THREATS THAT ARE BEING MADE IM GOING TO ASK THE MODS TO LOCK ME OUT OF THE FORUM IM NEVER UP HERE AS IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE AND IF I NEED SOMETHING DEALING WITH CA **** ILL BUY IT SOMEWHERE ELSE SCREW U GUYS AND THIS SITE...THANKS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Dude, what a *****...send this guy his ****. If you want to scam this guy for a $200 video game system, you deserve to have your career ****ed up. Why would you set up a trade for something you didn't even have on hand?

What i understood was "Guyz, im in the military and you shouldn't mess up my career cuz i wanted to see if the scam could play out."

Man up to your mistakes and send the guy what he deserves

just send his stuff you sorry mothafukka this isnt the first time you try and pull this **** and yes we will report your sorry ass

feggot ass b1tch got that navy swag

What i understood was "Guyz, im in the military and you shouldn't mess up my career cuz i wanted to see if the scam could play out."
Man up to your mistakes and send the guy what he deserves
made me el oh el but all i heard was "i got time to fight you in person but not time to ship my items. i am big time scammer and cant get over 142db's :)"

im sure you were "up here" when you were doing the trade. Im sure you were watching this thread the entire time to see what was going to happen. Im also sure that you were waiting to see if you could get away with it. Did you ever tell the person you traded with that the item was not in your possession? Oh and //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif no one is going to miss you here, ive seen multiple threads just like this one on you. Grow up.

why is everyone going crazy over this? He got up with the poster, and he is supposedly gonna send it out. Until then, everyone should just calm down. He could have just not came back. At least he did man up and do that

why is everyone going crazy over this? He got up with the poster, and he is supposedly gonna send it out. Until then, everyone should just calm down. He could have just not came back. At least he did man up and do that
Cuz he's only doing it because they threatened to report his ass about it

not technically....but that's another story
hey big guy youre wrong //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif same thing happened last time. when someone said they would call his boss or comanding officer oh wow he appears and is going to ship it out. every single time this is what happens. this guy is a scammer or just lies a tad too muchj. either way we are good without him

hey big guy youre wrong //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif same thing happened last time. when someone said they would call his boss or comanding officer oh wow he appears and is going to ship it out. every single time this is what happens. this guy is a scammer or just lies a tad too muchj. either way we are good without him
no you're wrong. I know him personally. And I have talked to him and the poster.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

revrider1

5,000+ posts
Hmmm...
revrider1
Down South~3rd Coast~TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies