SOLD mp3 player

Participant count
  • Participant list

VOA_NIGHTMARE
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
upstate ny
Its a rio 600 I did a install for someone and they gave it to me, it was new in the box. I tried it, but I dont use nothing like this and it has barely been used. I dont really know what its worth and what they go for. I believe its a 32 or 64mb but I cant really remember right now its been about 1 yr. I have the cable and ear phones with it. Just figure its a 32 so you dont get disapointed. I am will to take trades on it as well. I am not looking for much I just dont use it through some offers if interested, I will mail it asap.

When they gave it to me it was going for like $100 + in local stores but I dont expect anything close to that lol

How much you looking for it? Ive been looking around for one. PM me a ballpark price.
Hmm I wonder how much VOA_NIGHTMARE wants for it..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Try reading the whole thread.

how about like $35 shipped for it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.