SOLD MP3 deck and DVD deck,pics and MOVIE!!boobs

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
well upgrading to a kenwood flip otu screen so the old decks gots to go.

first off we have a panasonic cq-c8300U in EXCELLENT condition. even has customized boobs and naked girls for the screen saver (1 of 5 AWSOME Screen savers). also naked girls for when the deck powers on and off. 5 volt preamp outs (front rear sub out), adjustable crossover, 7 band EQ, another general 2 band EQ (bass treb). Sounds clean as bell with my memphis amp and diamond audio comps. the dot matrix display on this is ****ign NUTZ. very very bright and vivid. the screen savers are cool. go to panasonics website under thier mobil audio and preview some of thier screen savers. u can DL the screen savers onto CD and the deck DLs them off the CD. the pimpest none flip out deck i have ever seen. very very very surpised by the quality of a PANASONIC........wish i could keep it but i dont need it anymore.....(i sold out to the flip out screens.) i have the deck, box, original paperwork, manual, faceplate trim, and of course the wireing harness. deck is in almost perfect condition. no major scratches anywhere and has worked liek a champion for the last year without problems. no remote though, sorry, lost it.......looking to get 165 shipped. brand new these are about $200. the buyer will not be disappointed with the bells and whissles of this unit. the quality is also very nice for a panasonic (not liek thier cheaper decks).

$165 shipped (with boob job included)

screen is very bright and the display is sooooo sweet.........

next isa boss DVD-3000B....very niffty for a BOSS deck. plays normal dvd's as wel as burned CD's with regualr windows media files burned onto. so plays video mixes like dvd's. esy to make music video mixes ( i have a ton). also plays cd's with picture on them (useful for some ppl, i never used it). also plays mp3s and regular cd's. all around a great unit for the money and i paid 125 shipepd for it BNIB w/ warranty. this unit has NEVER given me problems and if still in pretine condition and works like a champ. all u need is a screen to plug the video outputs up to (has its own screen saver). i still have orginial box, maunual, paperwork, remote, everything as if new, in fact when u get it you'll think it is new cause it's in such great condition. they now go for about 100 shipped new so i'll do mine 75 shipped....excellent dvd/mp3 player for the money. also a sexy red.

http://img166.echo.cx/img166/7614/p10109582cs.jpg

http://img185.echo.cx/img185/6261/p10109654xf.jpg

ftp://upload.realmofexcursion.com/videos/sexyPanasonicCQC8300uMovie.MOV

boobies on bottom link //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Uhh this has to be the most confusing thread ever.

Needs to be retitled and put in the proper FOR SALE forum.

heh remember dot matrix printers?

man I used to hate having to fold and tear off the side strips.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.