Movin' up in the world!

When I went USB over aux or 200 cds it was like introducing a fat kid to a snickers for the first time. It's nice to have 1000+ songs but here's the down fall everyone goes through. Picking that one song out of 1000s lmao. I always listen to half and switch most of the time

When I went USB over aux or 200 cds it was like introducing a fat kid to a snickers for the first time. It's nice to have 1000+ songs but here's the down fall everyone goes through. Picking that one song out of 1000s lmao. I always listen to half and switch most of the time
Ah yup your right. kinda like rewinding a VHS tape before returning it to the videostore lmao

Don’t wanna get hit with that rewind fee!
Yeah and returning it late too!! Late fees....sure don't miss that. Actually owe Blockbuster like 10 bucks in late fees before they went under but who cares now thanks to streaming.

How is the music quality with USB? Like listening to a CD or...?
If the file quality is good then it’s probably equal to cd quality maybe even better. I switch between usb drive, cd, and usb streaming with my phone. I can’t tell the difference between any of them except maybe the streaming is a tiny bit worse but that’s probably because I’m streaming YouTube lol

I personally can't tell but some of guys here will say cd all day. I have had 0 complaints with my 6$ scamdisk o bought a few years ago on sale. gramps make sure he gets the 2.0 version USB (2 ohm joke)

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']Finally decided to buy a small USB drive to transfer my mp3 player music to it. Took maybe 1/2 hr or so. @Jeffdachef, should be proud of me :D

Now to find a usb to usb cord to plug into my clarion cz702, and I'll be rockin'.[/QUOTE]

Mp3 is for ******* KIDS

If the file quality is good then it’s probably equal to cd quality maybe even better. I switch between usb drive, cd, and usb streaming with my phone. I can’t tell the difference between any of them except maybe the streaming is a tiny bit worse but that’s probably because I’m streaming YouTube lol
use spotify premium 320kbps and a slight EQ/level tweak and you wont notice a thing. IDk about you guys but i get tired of music pretty quick and the act of taking my usb in, downloading flac files and putting it on my usb gets tiring real fking quick. Meanwhile a well tuned spotify premium BT streaming gets 99.5% the same sound fidelity and i can access any song, discover any song, make any playlist any time of the day and even download music if i so wish for offline mode. None of that scrolling through 100 folders of 100 songs bullsh*t either instant access in 3 seconds

Most people's mistake is they tune their setup with a CD/usb then they switch over to bluetooth without changing a d@mn thing and say OH hurr durr my sh*t sounds better with CD/usb. Each source needs its own specific tuning, radio, aux, cd, bluetooth etc.. Its not all one tuning fits all. Most of these people that are hard headed and arrogant that says otherwise have never ever even done so.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Boomin_tahoe

5,000+ posts
Hurtin' feelings errrday.
Boomin_tahoe
WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date