Movin' up in the world!

I got into MP3 files when I first got a CD player. I have a 200 CD changer so all my audio CDs live in it. I first put a new audio CD in my computer's CD drive and use a software program to "rip" MP3s from each song. I can then burn about 10 to 15 audio CDs onto one disc with a CD burner and writable Cds.

One time years ago a kayaking buddy of mine and I were departing STL and I went to his house to pick him up and load his gear. As we were leaving he was showing me the CD case he's brought with his CDs in it. And I was like cool but tell you what, let's let the current CD run out and then you can put something on.

We drove all the way from STL MO to Pittsburg PA on my one CD!! :)

John Kuthe...

I got into MP3 files when I first got a CD player. I have a 200 CD changer so all my audio CDs live in it. I first put a new audio CD in my computer's CD drive and use a software program to "rip" MP3s from each song. I can then burn about 10 to 15 audio CDs onto one disc with a CD burner and writable Cds.
One time years ago a kayaking buddy of mine and I were departing STL and I went to his house to pick him up and load his gear. As we were leaving he was showing me the CD case he's brought with his CDs in it. And I was like cool but tell you what, let's let the current CD run out and then you can put something on.

John Kuthe...
yeah they great til they get a scratch them., u gotta burn another one and once u load tracks or cd's on pc all u gotta do is "send to usb" takes few mis to put 50 songs on usb instead of waiting for disc to burn..

I'll give you a pass. You are much older. But the *** you quoted. He's a MORON
yeah i don't even have data on my ($17 a month) smart phone so if i'm away from home i can't use apps, cause i'm never gone more than an hour lol..

yeah they great til they get a scratch them., u gotta burn another one and once u load tracks or cd's on pc all u gotta do is "send to usb" takes few mis to put 50 songs on usb instead of waiting for disc to burn..
I burn CDs the way I used to make collection tapes with cassette tapes in the 1980's. I make CDs out of collections of audio CDs I have. Yeah rthey are kinda disposable, but newe ones are easy and cheap.

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...
Eventually we are going to hear baby boo boo stories from you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Boomin_tahoe

5,000+ posts
Hurtin' feelings errrday.
Boomin_tahoe
WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date