Movies with good LFE content

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif uhhhhh ok.
More to life than staring at a subwoofer moving - believe it or not.

I realize that statement doesn't sink in with 95% of this audience, but eventually it will in a decade or so.

Bad Boys II through the whole movie.

Also for anyone that runs a PS2 or Xbox audio through their HTS rent or play the game Black. In many of the levels you hear gunshots way off in the distance but they're pure bass thumps, and 85% of each explosion sound is pure bass.

I realize that statement doesn't sink in with 95% of this audience, but eventually it will in a decade or so.
yeah right:rolleyes: . u no trick us anymore with ur tall tales mr.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? What I meant by that is I loved the movie and didn't think that was in any way annoying. I only have a 10" 80 watt sub so I don't necessarily just sit around watching a woofer move. I am the exact opposite of a bass head.

Bad Boys II through the whole movie.
Also for anyone that runs a PS2 or Xbox audio through their HTS rent or play the game Black. In many of the levels you hear gunshots way off in the distance but they're pure bass thumps, and 85% of each explosion sound is pure bass.
very true i was playing final fantasy 10 [started a new game and on half volume on my 250 watt plat amp.....it hit HARD very clean but it hit so solid!

ps2 audio ftw

What the hell is that supposed to mean? What I meant by that is I loved the movie and didn't think that was in any way annoying. I only have a 10" 80 watt sub so I don't necessarily just sit around watching a woofer move. I am the exact opposite of a bass head.
Well if we want to talk about the movie itself - that solo was average at best.

The comment I made was directly involving the annoying LFE though, which you for some reason decided was a comment about the movie itself - this thread was the discussion about LFE in movies after all, which is exactly what I was commenting on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.