Mounting Depth Problems

Participant count
  • Participant list

Blove1991
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Does anyone know of ne good sites to find out the mounting depth of a box?

I plan on building a truck box with the specs of

Width: 50

Height: 28

Top Depth: 3

Bottom Depth: 9

And Im trying to figure out my mounting depth so I can figure out what im working with...and this is cutting the sub hole as low as possible to get the most mounting depth.

Thank You

So if i cut 9 at the bottom and make the subs holes close to the bottom and the sub will be angled due to it being a truck box I should have about what for mounting depth 6"??

I pretty much figured out everything that Im going to do and the sub I plan on getting only calls for 5 inches of mounting depth which Im sure I can fit

Thanks To Everyone

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.