Mounting amp 2014 Honda Accord rear seats

Participant count
  • Participants list

ygbodybuilder10

Senior VIP Member
Ok so I have two amps and Im keeping it as simple as possible nothing extra. All I want to know is the size/dimension wood I need to be able to drill to the back of the seats. and add the amps. The only cutting I plan to do is the cutting i tell home Depot to do at the store. I

Both. Brands are skar
The first amp is
RP-75.4AB | 500 Watt 4-Channel Car Amplifier

and the second amp is
RP-1200.1D | 1,200 Watt Monoblock Car Amplifier

Ok so I have two amps and Im keeping it as simple as possible nothing extra. All I want to know is the size/dimension wood I need to be able to drill to the back of the seats. and add the amps. The only cutting I plan to do is the cutting i tell home Depot to do at the store. I

Both. Brands are skar
The first amp is
RP-75.4AB | 500 Watt 4-Channel Car Amplifier

and the second amp is
RP-1200.1D | 1,200 Watt Monoblock Car Amplifier
Depends on how you want to lay them out and how you trunk is laid out. That's part of what makes car audio unique

A tape measure comes in pretty handy when measuring the area that you plan to utilize and give for the amplifiers:rolleyes:

Last edited:
i put my amp on my box. turned out great. and i used L brackets to secure the box to my car...

It should be very straightforward. 2 rectangular objects, place them side by side and measure how big they are together. Then you know how big the wood needs to be. Measure the area you plan to mount the wood to and confirm it will fit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...