Mounting a downfiring sub

my type R's are downfired. i used toggle bolts. because the holes aren't big enough to shove the toggle through, i used a small piece of duct tape and taped the toggle in position on the backside of the baffle. those subs aren't goin' anywhere. i used 3 togle bolts per sub and the rest just wood screws.

the one's that arnt going to be biger then you're whole!!!! duh!! and obviously will hold the woofer up!! think man!!! think!!!!
Lol, yeah well that is obvious indeed....so why mention it? You think I was going to try and put screws in there that didn't even fit? You're the one who needs to think.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.