Mount speaker wrong way

Participant count
  • Participants list

Varmit

CarAudio.com Newbie
Norway
Im in the prosess of installing component speakers in my car. I see now that the speaker will need a spacer ring to fit, but could I just mount the speaker the other way, with the cone facing outwards? How much would this affect the sound?

Im in the prosess of installing component speakers in my car. I see now that the speaker will need a spacer ring to fit, but could I just mount the speaker the other way, with the cone facing outwards? How much would this affect the sound?
worse than garbage. They are very directional have it fire forward and angled towards your ears as much as possible for both the mid and tweeter. Make an MDF/plywood baffle.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.