mount depth

Participant count
  • Participant list
bottom i think its the bottom of the gasket and top i think its the top of the gasket? if u have it behind the seat i would get a grille

i dunno RE says the depth of my XXX is 8inches and i measureed from the bottom of the gasket and its 8inches...but then theres 3/4 of wood

ya i think il just wait on it and build it around the sub the way i want to. hey one more ? fiberglass or mdf for two type x's. im thinking 1/2 mdf

okay. i think il go with 5/8 cause of space reasons. now with a sealed box im making it the length of the back wall of my cab which is around 40'' so do i have to set a barrier inbetween the subs or can it just be a huge open on the inside box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.