motorized hide away license plate

burzendowski
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CA.COM
anybody know how to make a flip out license plate holder? i want my plate hidden out of sight on the front of my deanli but able to put it out with a switch. **** cops keep harassin me for no front plate. im not puttin it on so i want a motorized plate so its out while driving but gone when parked.

license plates up front look like ****. i just put a brand new denali front end on my short box sierra. bumper cost 400 dollars im not putting holes in it nor do i want the plate up there.

this is the "Car Interior/Exterior Enhancements Discuss how to improve your car's interior or exterior appearance and quality." section correct??????????????

you haters must be in the wrong section of the forum.

how do you expect to do this w/o putting holes in the bumper?
lol this^^ so either way bro you gonna have to put hole, more than likely bigger ones with the hide away kit, so why not just **** it up. You must just wanna rebel and mess with the police.

You do realize the ticket for having one of these is going to be significantly more than not having the plate there at all?

Let me guess, that'll be the cop's fault, too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.